- Senior Women's Training 6:00pm-7:30pm Meet at the Clubhouse. Training will be on the Picky All Weather pitch. Moulded boots or trainers no metal studs.
- Senior Men’s Training 6:00pm-7:30pm at main sports arena in Picky centre. Trainers required and a water bottle.
- Senior Men’s Training 8:00pm-9:30pm at the Riding Centre (late start instead of out in the potential rain, wind and or snow)
- No Youth Rugby Joint Training
- Senior Men’s Training 6:00pm-7:30pm at KGS. Moulded studs or astro shoes but trainers will also do.
- Women's Friday sessions suspended until January.
- Orkney RFC 1XV v Gordonians RFC HOME at Picky - KO 12:30
Post match attire: Christmas Jumpers - £10 fine for players forgetting, prize awarded in clubhouse for spectator with the most “outstanding”
- Christmas Dinner / Disco at Orkney RFC Clubhouse. 7pm for 7:30. Tickets £20- names to Garry Coltherd before Tuesday 12th.
- All Minis / Rookies training sessions resume in January