- Seniors training at ORFC 5:30pm – 7pm.
· Seniors training at KGS 3G 6pm – 7:30pm.
· U15/U18 Girls training 5:45pm – 6:30pm at ORFC.
· U18s training at ORFC from 6pm – 7:30pm.
· U14s/U15s/U16s training at ORFC from 6pm – 7:30pm.
· Seniors training at KGS 3G 6pm – 7:30pm.7
· U15 & U18 Girls teams travel to Murrayfield for Finals.
· U15s Girls Shield Final match vs Hillhead Jordanhill Women at Murrayfield. 17:30pm Kick Off on Friday evening.
· U18s Girls Shield Final match vs Oban High School at Murrayfield. 19:15pm Kick Off on Friday evening.
Even though it is the start of the Easter School Holidays, ALL Rookie and Mini sections will be on this weekend - please see below.
· Kirkwall Minis training 10am – 11:30am at ORFC **CANCELLED TODAY DUE TO WEATHER AND GROUND CONDITIONS**
· Kirkwall Rookies training 11am – 12noon at ORFC**CANCELLED TODAY DUE TO WEATHER AND GROUND CONDITIONS**
· U14s training at ORFC 10am – 11:15am
· Senior First XV away vs Morgan. 2pm Kick Off
Morgan Rugby Club
· Dounby Rookies training 11:30am – 12:30pm
· Dounby Minis training 10am – 11:30am
· St Andrews Rookies training 11am – 11:45am
· St Andrews Minis training 11am – 12:30pm
· Orkney U18s home game vs Moray. This will be a Double header in the League and Shield. Kick Off 12pm at ORFC.
The Mini and Rookie sections from St Andrews, Dounby and Kirkwall will have a combined TRAINING SESSION at Orkney RFC. This will build on the skills from the Easter Camp the day before. Mini's will run from 10am to 11:30 and Rookies will run from 11am to 12 noon.
- 7th March - Away v GHK - Shield semi-final. Final score: 32-7
- 21st March - Away v Highland - Final score: 26-10
- 28th March - Away v Morgan
- 11th April - Away v Hillfoots
- 18th April - Away v Strathmore