Sadly after all that we have organised to get this game played on Saturday the weather has beaten us and the groundsman called the game off this evening because the pitch in his opinion is unplayable
I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you but this is outside of our control
Steven Wylie called me to confirm Saturday’s cancellation but suggested it should just be a postponement and the we should try and play this game in Dounby on 3 February with an earlier kick off, say 10am, 1030 or 11am, because the 6 Nations kicks off that day with Wales v Scotland in Cardiff. Noting too that our First XV is scheduled to play Highland in Inverness that day.
Could you let myself or Steven know if you could play in this re-arranged Internal fixture that morning of 3 February as we are keen to keep Internal Rugby alive and kicking
Contacts & Location